Packet Pick-Up and Registration
On event day, packet pick-up will start at 7:00AM. Though we will not charge you an additional fee for this, we strongly recommend that you pick up your packet the day before. We require that you bring a photo ID to receive your packet, which will include a race bib that must be attached to the front of your attire.
Pre-registration is REQUIRED. Prices go up two weeks before the race so get registered now!
Parking will be location specific, more information will be available closer to race day.
What to Wear
Wear comfortable racing gear and make sure you have the proper running footwear as you will be running on different terrains. DON’T wear anything you wouldn’t want to lose–like rings and other jewelry. Leave them at home; it’s not worth the risk.
What to Bring
- An ID – You won’t run without one.
- Change of clothes – Might want to change before you get back in the car. Or not; it’s up to you!
- A bag for your clothes or towels to lay down in your car afterwards
- Appropriate Footwear – Running shoes are great. Trail shoes are encouraged, but not required.
- Cash – There will be food and beverages for sale to fill that post-run hunger, and of course you will want to buy a ColorSmacked! t-shirt for bragging rights!
After the Race
Take time to celebrate your accomplishments with rockin’ live music and mouth-watering refreshments from our food stand. There will also be clothing and other gear for sale at our store to keep you looking your very best. So stay awhile and party with your colorful friends!
This Event Benefits
Champlain Valley Expo
105 Pearl St, Essex Junction, VT 05452
Care to volunteer? ColorSmacked! volunteers not only get in on the action for free, but walk away with one awesome t-shirt and a fabulous day! Sign up now to lend a hand in your city.Volunteer
With our Give Ten program, we are giving ten percent of our registration dollars to a local program benefiting developmentally disabled individuals. Help us add color to the lives of those in need by texting, tweeting, and posting about ColorSmacked! With your help, we can make a world of difference!Charity